Friday, April 17, 2009

It Was So Worth It

So, I got my night out with the girls. Amanda, Sarah, Therese, Candice and Heather. And it was a great night. Unfortunately, Heather started feeling off and had to go early. That sucked and I felt so bad for her.

Seems that it was a good night for all. We ordered and drank our drinks, ordered some food and then they lost our order. Can't complain. They took off all the appetizers off the bill. All we ordered was appetizers. And drinks.

When we got the bill, it was a wonderful amount for the six of us eating and drinking. Basically, it was the budget I'd made for myself. We were all discussing the bill and such, I just took it over and paid for it. It was just easier. But worth it. Actually, I don't think that any amount of money was worth the night that we had. It just was that nice. Drinks, food, and good friends. What else could I ask for?!

So I hope the girls don't mind in the future. They don't have to pay me back. It was my treat. I invited them, we got free food and it was worth it. I desperately needed this night. I didn't realise it until it just about didn't happen.

I also got to see my first june bug...I hope. Because my god...it was enormous and on my neighbours front step. It's gone now...but UGH!! They weren't sure if it was a cockroach or not. If it is, I"M OUTTA HERE MAN! DAMN!! Ask Jeff about my cockroach fear. Totally and absolutely unfounded and irrational, but really really bad. Makes me cry and shiver to think of them. Thankfully, I'm buzzed enough that it's not a big deal right now!

I also got to tell my babysitters mom that it was fine that she couldn't make it. I just wanted her better. She was worried about making the kids sick and she knew how little I get out, so she felt bad. She didn't need to worry. Even if I didn't make it out, I still would call on her again. My little man was disappointed that Taylar wasn't coming to take care of him. Sick is sick, and if you are too sick, then you are too sick. It's going to happen as an adult, it's going to happen as a kid....

Here's to hoping she gets better soon!! :)

Shevaun

No comments:

Post a Comment