Friday, April 17, 2009

Too Disappointed

I was really hoping for a night out with my friends. I am super stoked. But I'm disappointed. I'm currently sitting here, waiting for my babysitter to call me and confirm if she's too sick to sit, or well enough to literally sit. Olivia and Logan are easy to take care of for everyone. Olivia goes to bed at 7 and if she feels like it, she can put him down then too. And then that's it...

I also decided that I should take care of a friend's kid. No biggie right? Uh man...wow. It's been a day of me raising my voice and trying to get the attention of children that want to do nothing of the sort. I mean, they're four and three...so what can I really expect? A little respect would be nice.

Ohhhh...we're one minute away from the news...hope she calls. Hope that when she calls, it's good news. I really need a night out. Margaritas, calamari and a nice burger sure seem like the cure to a rough day. Forget that there's another 11 days until Jeff is home.....

No comments:

Post a Comment